For generic and admin information:

For visa and travel information:

For business and sponsorship:

+86 769 88931073

People from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter the People's Republic of China. Please check with the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General or Chinese Visa Application Center (CVASC) which serves your residence area for your visa application details at your earliest convenience.
Here are the instructions to get a valid visa for your reference.

1. Know which category of Chinese visa you need.

If a visa is necessary from your country to enter China, a Business Visa (F Visa) is most recommended, for which you just need an official visa invitation letter issued and stamped by the Dongguan Campus of IHEP.
An official visa invitation letter issued and stamped by the Dongguan Campus of IHEP requires at least 5 working days to process. So you should initiate the process as early in your travel plans as possible.
If you have special needs for the visa invitation letter, please send us your request and the information listed below via the conference email address.

The information should include:

Full name as it appears in your passport:
Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY):
Passport Number:
Passport Validity (DD/MM/YYYY):
Arrival Date:
Departure Date:
City Name (The city should be in the country where you are currently staying, and there is a Chinese embassy or consulate in this city):
Research Field:
Detailed Weekly Schedule in China:
Accommodation booked:

2. Submitting visa application materials at your local Chinese consulate or embassy

Please note that different countries or cities may require different visa application materials. Please visit the website of the local Chinese consulate or embassy to check exactly which materials are necessary before making your application.
You must allow adequate time (at least 1.5 months) for the whole visa application process. For specific visa applications and inquiry, please contact the Chinese Visa Application Service Center ( in your area directly.
Starting from August 30, 2023, China-bound travelers are no longer required to undergo COVID-19 PCR test or Antigen Rapid Test (ART) before entering China. It is no longer required to declare the test result in the Health Declaration Form.

In order to avoid any travel delays and disruptions, we recommend that all travelers read and follow the instructions in the guidance issued by the official websites of Chinese embassies in your countries carefully.